NIOS Exam Fees 2018 for 10th/ 12th Class
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is going to conduct public examination of Secondary (10th Class) and Senior Secondary (12th Class) in October – November 2018. The NIOS Board has released Examination Fee Schedule for the upcoming October 2018 public exams of Class 10th and 12th level that you may go through to know the Starting and Closing date to deposit NIOS Exam Fees 2018 and mode of payment details. If you are looking for NIOS Exam Fees Information of Class X and Class XII Level, then you are at the right platform.
NIOS Exam Fee October 2018
Well! Those who are going to be appear in October 2018 public examination of 10th / 12th class are required to deposit NIOS Examination Fee of Rs.250/- per subject . For the subjects having practical exams also, you have to pay an extra amount of Rs.120/- through online or offline mode. After knowing this, you must be eager to know the NIOS Exam Fee Last Date 2018 along with complete schedule to deposit NIOS Exam Fee 2018 and mode of payment details. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has recently published the NIOS Exam Fee October 2018 Information along with important dates that you should be remembered to deposit Secondary and Sr. Secondary Examination Fee on time along with Late Fees information.
- NIOS Per Subject Exam Fee:- Rs.250/- per Subject
- NIOS Practical Subject Exam fee:- Pay Additional Rs.120/-
NIOS Exam Fee Last Date
Are you searching online regarding NIOS Exam Fee Last Date to deposit without late fee? Well! You are advised to go through given below “Dates to Remember” section that will help you in detail to know the complete NIOS Exam Fee Schedule so that you could deposit the NIOS Fee amount to be eligible to appear in the public examination that are scheduled to be conduct in October – November 2018.
NIOS Exam Fee- Mode of Payment Details!
The Secondary (10th Class) and Sr. Secondary ((12th Class) level students of NIOS Board who are going to be appear in October 2018 examination are required to deposit NIOS Examination Fee 2018 via either Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
It’s up to the students, how they would like to make the NIOS Board Exam Fee payment. We have listed below both options that you may go through-
NIOS Exam Fee Online Payment 2018
Those who have opted to deposit NIOS Exam Fee 2018 through online mode may follow the given below steps for the successful payment of examination fee-
- First of all, Login on to the official website of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) i.e. www.nios.ac.in.
- After that, click on “Online Payment Method”.
- You may deposit the NOS Examination fee of Class 10th/ 12th through either Debit card/ Credit card.
- After the successfully deposition of NIOS Exams Fees, you will be informed via SMS or through e-receipt.
NIOS Exam Fee Offline Payment 2018
To deposit an Exam Fees of NIOS Board 10th or 12th class level through offline mode, you may follow the given below steps-
- Go to the concerned Regional Centre office of the NIOS board.
- Now, you need Examination Fee Application Form that you may download from the official website or get directly from the regional Centre office of NIOS.
- After that, make the NIOS exams fee payment through Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre.
- At last, submit the Demand Draft (DD) along with Application form at the respective Regional Centre.
Dates to Remember:-
Without Late Fee
- Starting Date to Deposit Exam Fee:- 21-May-2018
- Last Date to Deposit Exam Fee:- 20-June-2018
With Late Fee (Rs.100/- per Subject)
- Starting Date to Deposit Exam Late Fee:- 21-June-2018
- Last Date to Deposit Exam Late Fee:- 30-June-2018
Note:- From 1st July 2018 to 10th July 2018 – with consolidated late fee of Rs. 1500/-.