Have you passed NIOS 10th or 12th class or got a compartment? In any of these cases, you need a NIOS Marksheet 2021 or Certificate so that you can take admission in colleges or universities to study further.
But, here it is very important to know that as soon as your NIOS class 10 and 12 results are declared, you do not get the NIOS Original Marksheet immediately. Rather firstly you will get a NIOS Duplicate Marksheet or provisional certificate of Secondary / Sr. Secondary Course and later on after 6 months of result declaration, you will get a pass certificate.
Download NIOS Mark Sheet
Now it comes when and from where you can download or get NIOS Mark Sheet.
The National Institute of Open Schooling releases the marksheet of class 10 and 12 public examination, which the learners can obtain through their (Accredited Institutions).
The M&M Unit, Department of Evaluation, NIOS prepare the class 10 & 12 marksheet only for the overall pass learners and sent to the concerned Regional Centres for despatch to the individual learners. This is the usual process of getting the nios mark sheet of Secondary and Senior Secondary.
NIOS Duplicate Marksheet 2021
As we have already told you that for the NIOS Original Marksheet of 10th & 12th Public Exam, you will have to wait for the next 6 months after the result is declared. But you can get a NIOS Duplicate Marksheet anytime. How?
For obtaining the Duplicate Marksheet of Class 10 & Class 12, you are required to apply online through E-Services and deposit an amount of Rs.200/- through online mode.
Apply Online for Duplicate Marksheet-
- Firstly, visit online the https://sdmis.nios.ac.in/ website.
- Now, click on “E-Services” and then to “Apply for E-Services”.
- Enter your Enrolment Number.
- Login with your Email ID and Password.
- Go to Dashboard of your profile and apply online for Duplicate copy of Marksheet.
- Enter your Name, E-Service Type etc.
- Make the fee payment of Rs.200/- plus postal charges of Rs.100/-
Note:- Within 3-4 weeks you will receive the Duplicate copy of your Marksheet by NIOS at your mailing postal address.
Apply Offline for Duplicate Marksheet-
Before to start apply offline for the obtaining of Duplicate Marksheet of 10th and 12th class, you are advised to do the followings-
1. Make Bank Draft from any bank of Rs.200/- in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at NOIDA.
2. Photocopy of your NIOS I-Card
3. Photocopy of your Aadhar Card
Procedure to apply offline for Duplicate Marksheet –
- Firstly, download the prescribed Application Form for obtaining the Duplicate Marksheet from this link.
- Take the print out of the prescribed application form.
- Start to fill the form with correct information – Enrolment Number, Name of Student, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Name of Document Required- Duplicate Marksheet, Name and Year of Exam, Exam Result.
- Now, enter the Bank Draft Number, Amount, Date and Name of Bank.
- Enter your Postal address where you want to receive your Marksheet.
- Enter the Date and Mark the Signature at the appropriate place on the application form.
- Now on the second page of the application form, at the bottom it has been told what you have to write on the 10 rupee stamp paper which you can see in the picture given below and it is mandatory to be attested by a notary.
- Now you have to send the filled application form along with 10 rupees stamp paper (attested by notary), bank draft, a photocopy of NIOS I-Card and your Aadhar card to the given below address by post.
To Section Officer, M & M Branch, Room No. 15 National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Sector -62, Institutional Area, NOIDA, UP-201309.
Note- The NOS Duplicate Marksheet of 10th or 12th class will be delivered to your postal address within 30-40 days.
NIOS Original Marksheet 2021
The M&M Unit, Department of Evaluation, NIOS prepares the Class 10 & Class 12 marksheet of the students who have passed in all subjects.
After the declaration of the result, the M&M Unit of NIOS dispatches the mark sheet to the concerned Regional Center from where the students can collect them.
You may collect NIOS Original Marksheet of Class 10 & 12 from the concerned Regional Centre after 6 months from the declaration of result. When you are going to the Regional Center to collect the NIOS Original Marksheet, do not forget to take your NIOS I-Card and Aadhar Card with you.
How to Download NIOS Marksheet from DigiLocker?
Follow the given below steps to download Marksheet of 10th & 12th from DigiLocker–
Step 1. First of all, download the DigiLocker app on your mobile or go to the official website.
Step 2. Now register yourself on DigiLocker, which you can do with your mobile number and Aadhaar card.
Step 3. Now you have to create a DigiLocker account by clicking on “Sign-Up“.
Step 4. Login to DigiLocker by enter Username and Password.
Step 5. Now you have to go to “Education Section” and choose “Exam Board”.
Step 6. Now you have to fill some details like Enrollment number, Date of Birth etc.
Step 7. Now you can see your NIOS 10th & 12th Mark Sheet on your mobile / laptop screen, which you can download.
FAQs – NIOS Mark Sheet Question and Answer
1. How can I get my NIOS Duplicate Marksheet?
Answer: To get the duplicate marksheet of NIOS, you will have to apply Online/Offline and deposit an amount of Rs.200/-.
2. When will I receive the Duplicate NIOS Marksheet?
Answer: As soon as you submit the application to get the NIOS duplicate marksheet, you will get it at your given address within 30-40 days.
3. How can I get my NIOS Original Marksheet?
Answer: To get the Original Marksheet of NIOS, you just need to visit the concerned Regional Center and ask them to provide you the Marksheet.
4. When will I receive the original NIOS Marksheet?
Answer: You will receive your NIOS original marksheet after 6 months from the date of declaration of result.
5. Do I need to apply for getting the original marksheet from NIOS?
Answer: No, you don’t need to apply in any form to get the original marksheet.