NIOS On Demand Registration 2020
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is known to provide flexibility to its students in Examination Process. We are talking about On-Demand Examination System (ODES) for Secondary (10th Class) and Sr. Secondary (12th Class) Level courses under NIOS Board. Those who are not aware about the NIOS On Demand Exam 2020 must go through the complete article and after that may register online as per details mentioned below. NIOS board is world’s largest open school where a large number of male/ female students had has been taking admission in Secondary, Sr. Secondary, Vocational Courses. Well! The NIOS On-Demand Examination System is for Class 10th / Class 12th Existing Learner and New Learner.
Note:- The On-Demand Examination Registration is Open on the first working day of every month.
NIOS On Demand Exam 2020
What is the meaning of On Demand Examination System (ODES)? This is the obvious question whose answer you must be looking for. Well! The On-Demand Examination means you may appear for the 10th / 12th class exam in One or All Subjects as per your choice throughout Year except April-May and October-November. On these months the NIOS board conducts the Public Examination for Class 10th and Class 12th students. NIOS Board offers On-Demand Exam facility both for Existing Learners and New Learners of Secondary / Sr. Secondary Level.
- Existing Learner:- Those who have already taken admission NIOS
- New Learner:- Those who haven’t taken admission in NIOS.
NIOS On-Demand Registration 2020
Students who are looking forward to appear for the On-Demand Exam 2020 are required to register themselves online through the NIOS Board website i.e. http://www.nios.ac.in/. Basically, there are 2 types of Learners/ Students –
- NIOS ODES for Existing Learners (10th/ 12th) – Taken admission in NIOS
- NIOS ODES for New Learners (10th/12th)- Not taken admission in NIOS
How to Register for NIOS ODES for Existing Learners (10th/ 12th)?
Those who are already enrolled with NIOS Board in 10th or 12th class and want to appear for the exam as per On-Demand Examination System in One, Two or All Subjects are required to register themselves online. Those who get failed in One or two or All Subjects in 10th / 12th class under NIOS board and want to appear in On-Demand Exam then, they have to follow the given below steps for registration-
- Type “www.nios.ac.in” on Google Search bar which is an official website of the National Institute of Open Schooling.
- Now, under On-Demand Examination, click on “Registration for Examination” for existing learners only.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your “Enrolment Number” and then click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Now, the Registration Form will appear and you have to fill the form correctly for the On-Demand exam 2020. Here, you have to select the Exam Centre (you may select your concerned Regional Centre or HQ Noida or KVs).
- Now, Select the Subjects for which you have taken admission in NIOS Board.
- Deposit Fee – either through online mode via Debit Card/ Credit card OR via Bank Draft in favor of Secretary, NIOS payable at NOIDA.
- Once you ended up with the payment of fee, the acknowledgment receipt will be your Hall Ticket/ Admit Card to enter in the examination hall.
How to Register for NIOS ODES for New Learners (10th/12th)?
Those who have passed the 10th/ 12th class from any recognized board and now want to take admission in NIOS board to upgrade their qualification with one/ two or up to 4 Subjects are required to register themselves under NIOS On-Demand Examination System for New Learners OR those who have appeared in the 10th/ 12th examination but get failed may also opt to take admission in NIOS ODES for New Learners. Follow the given below Process of Registration to take admission in Stream 3 (Secondary) and Stream 4 (Sr. Secondary) for ODES-
Stream 3:- Take Admission in NIOS Secondary (10th Class) through On-Demand Examination System
Stream 4:- Take Admission in NIOS Sr. Secondary (10th Class) through On-Demand Examination System
Process of Registration
Firstly, those who take admission in NIOS Stream 3 and NIOS Stream 4 for Secondary and Sr. Secondary Level respectively through On-Demand Examination System could not appear in the Public Examination.
- Type “www.nios.ac.in” and then click on “Admission for Secondary, Sr. Secondary”.
- Now, All Stream details will be displayed. You have to click on either STREAM 3 for 10th Class or Stream 4 for the 12th class level for online registration.
- Now, click on the particular phrase “Click Here for Register” Enter your E-Mail ID and Password and then click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- After that, log in with the Email Id and Password correctly.
- Now, start filling the online form with the previous Board details like Name of Board, Roll No., Year of enrolment etc.
- Now, you are required to provide the Marks details of All Subjects (failed/ passed) of the previous Board.
- After filling up all details, “Submit” it and after that “Registration Form” will appear.
- Fill it correctly and Upload your scanned Photograph along with Signature.
- Make the payment of the fee through bank draft in favor of Secretary, NIOS payable at NOIDA/DELHI OR via Online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Enter the Bank Draft details or credit card details.
- Finally, after the verification of payment of fees, an “Acknowledgement Receipt” will be generated.
- Take the print out of filled in the application form and send it to the given below address along with attested copies of relevant documents within 5 days from the date of Registration.
National Institute of Open Schooling
Online Admissions cell
A-24/25, Institutional Area,Sector 62, NOIDA
U.P – 201309
NIOS Board ODES Fees 2020
NIOS Board ODES Result 2020
The NIOS board conducts the On-Demand Examination 2020 every month and the result of the same will be declared in the next month.