What is NIOS PDPET Bridge Course?
The NIOS PDPET 6 months bridge course which is also called D.El.Ed. bridge course is only meant for the In-service primary teachers (Class 1 o 5) who have B.Ed degree. If you have B.Ed Degree and you are teaching at Primary level (Class 1st to 5th) then you are eligible to apply for admission in 6 months NIOS PDPET Bridge Course 2021.
The NIOS offers 6 months Professional Development Programme for Elementary Teachers (PDPET) course which is also called 6 months D.El.Ed Bridge Course for the B.Ed holder in-service primary teachers.
NIOS Deled Bridge Course
All the In-service primary teachers who want to take admission in NIOS DElEd Bridge Course for the session 2021-22 may register online on dledbr.nios.ac.in website. The Professional Development Programme for Elementary Teachers (PDPET) is a six months bridge course offered by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) which is the largest open schooling system in the world.
Are you interested to know NIOS PDPET Course details (DElEd Bridge Course details) like Eligibility Criteria, Course Fees, Examination Fees, Admission Procedure, Syllabus, Study Material, Previous Year Question Paper, Assignment, how to check NIOS PDPET Result etc.? If yes, then you all are informed to go through the complete article to know about NIOS Deled Bridge Course in detail.
- Name of Course:- Professional Development Programme for Elementary Teachers (PDPET) or D.El.Ed Bridge Course
- Course Offered by:- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Course Duration:- 6 months
- Course Fees:- Rs.5,000/-
- Examination Fees:- Rs.250/- per paper
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course – Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in NIOS PDPET Course, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below-
- Teacher should be in-service as Elementary Teacher (Class 1 to 5).
- Teacher should be Graduate with B.Ed Degree from the NCTE recognized institute.
NIOS PDPET Admission 2021
Steps for Online Registration of the B.Ed Teachers teaching in Primary Class (Class 1 to 5) for admission in NIOS PDPET (Bridge Course)-
NIOS PDPET Online Registration process-
- Visit online the NIOS Deled Bridge Course Online Portal- http://dledbr.nios.ac.in/.
- Now, Click on “For B.Ed. Teachers”.
- To start online registration, you need to click on “Click Here to Register”.
- Now, you may register online for NIOS PDPET Bridge Course in 2 ways- with UDISE Code or without UDISE Code. (Go with the one option as you like).
- Here, you will be asked to enter the following details correctly like- Email ID, Password, Mobile No., School Name, Aadhar Number etc.
- When, you finished with all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, Login with the Email ID and Password.
- Fill the required details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification detail.
- At last, you are required to click on the “Submit” button.
NIOS PDPET Course Fees
After the completion of NIOS DElEd Online Registration on dledbr.nios.ac.in website, the next step is to deposit the NIOS PDPET Course Fees online.
NIOS PDPET Course Fees:- Rs.5,000/-
- To deposit NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Fees online, go to the dledbr.nios.ac.in website.
- Login with Email ID and Password.
- Now, click on “Payment Button”.
- Deposit the PDPET Course Fees online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Once you have successfully deposited the PDPET Bridge Course fees, you will receive a 10 digit Reference number on your registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Syllabus
The Professional Development Programme for Elementary Teachers (PDPET) or D.El.Ed bridge course syllabus consists of Theory and Practical subjects whose details are given below-
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Theory Syllabus
|Sr. No||Course Code||Title of the Course (Theory)|
|1||521||Elementary Education-Context, Concerns & Challenges|
|2||522||Understanding Elementary School Child|
|3||523||Curriculum & Teaching Learning Process|
|4||524||Pedagogy of Elementary School Subject|
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Practical Syllabus
|Sr. No||Course Code||Title of the Course (Practical)|
|1||525||School – Based Activities (SBA)|
|2||526||Workshop – Based Activities (WBA)|
|3||527||Practice Teaching (PT)|
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Study Material
Those who are pursuing NIOS-PDPET (6 months Bridge course) are informed that they may download NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Study Material online from dledbr.nios.ac.in website. To download NIOS PDPET (D.ElEd Bridge Course) Study Material online, you are required to provide some details like-
- Reference Number
- Enrolment Number
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Number/ Voter ID Number (that you have provided at the time of online registration)
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Admit Card
For appearing in NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Exam, you are required to download Admit Card / Hall Ticket online from dledbr.nios.ac.in website. The NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the upcoming term end exam will be available online at dledbr.nios.ac.in that you may download 15 days prior to the exam. For that, you just need to fill some of your details online like Enrolment Number and Date of Birth.
How to download NIOS PDPET Admit Card Online from dledbr.nios.ac.in portal?
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Examination Fees
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will conduct the Term end exam (Public Exam) for the PDPET Bridge Course for the In-Service Primary School Teachers in March, 2021. For that, you are required to deposit NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Examination Fees of Rs.250/- per subject online via NIOS PDPET Portal i.e. dledbr.nios.ac.in.
- NIOS PDPET Exam Fees:- Rs.250/- per subject
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Result
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will declare PDPET (Bridge Course) Result within 6 weeks from the last date of end of exam. The NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Result will be uploaded online on dledbr.nios.ac.in portal that you may check online after entering your Enrolment Number.
NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Model Question Paper
Before the start of the NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Exam, you are advised to go through the NIOS PDPET Bridge Course Model Question Paper to know the pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
The NIOS PDPET Previous Year’s Question Paper will be so helpful for you to secure good marks in the exam.